We all are surrounded by modern gadgets and internet tools. Most of the people around the world use the latest apps and games to add some recreation in their busy lives. Some platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Netflix and other latest games have become part of the daily routine of life. These platforms daily update something new features to intensify the experience of the users. But most of the people don’t know how to take advantage of these features. Also, there are some steps to be carried out on various platforms which are not known to the users.
In such case, one should take help of some sites on the internet on which uploads full guidance on the relevant topic. One such site is Uniquetechy. This site is the best place where one will find the answer to every problem. With the help of Uniquetechy How to’s one can find the solution of every problem related to any social platform or game. These Uniquetechy How to’s cover all aspects of technology, from Android phones to anti-virus and latest gadgets. Everything is covered by them and great care is taken that each step should be imbibed in their tutorials or guidance. Continue reading →
The majority of the population use computers and mobile devices to search data and to perform store data processes. But does the majority of the population know the importance of data backup and why you must backup your data?
Here are our top reasons for data backup:
- Data Loss Prevention- We’ve all heard about or experienced a tragic loss of data. The main reason for data backup is to save important files if a system crash or hard drive failure occurs.
- Operation Plan B- There should be additional data backups if the original backups result in data corruption or hard drive failure. This option is best done via the cloud or offsite storage. Backup your data as it is necessary if natural or man-made disasters occur. Storms and warfare can lead to the destruction of servers and computers due to fires and floods. Luckily, we are in the age of cloud technology, where backup your data has become easier and more secure than ever before.
- Tax Reporting and Audits– Tax authorities are notorious for audits. Laws differ among countries, but it is important for companies to save financial and accounting data for tax reporting purposes. With data backup, companies can save face during audits.
- Client Relationship- Saved information improves client relationship management, which leads to increased marketing and sales. Additionally, saved client information builds trust and value of a company.
- Investor Relations– Per investor relations, data backup reduces the tedious time to compile annual reports to shareholders. Saved information symbolizes a company’s due diligence and organization. Without data backup, shareholders cannot make informed decisions or determine a company’s value.
- Archiving- Backed up information streamlines the development of archives. With digital information, company history is in the making.
- Competitive Gain-Saved company data can be a competitive advantage because there are many businesses that fail to data backup important information.
- Improved Productivity- With existing backed up files, companies improve productivity by reducing wasted time. Archived files lead to comparative studies of the past and present to devise a more effective plan.
- No Wasted Time– when you backup your data, it reduces ‘wasted time’ by preventing repetitions. Thus, employees do not have to rewrite reports.
- Peace of Mind– Regular data backups lead to peace of mind. In the event, a cybercrime, system crashes or disasters occur, there is a backup ready to go to restart a company’s archive. It is never too late to start saving important company data. In the end, data backup is necessary to save the business from losing investors and customers and closing down.
Thus you must always backup your data when you are planning to format your system to get some of the issues rectified!